Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Injection



Rozana was sick yesterday and didn't go to kindergarten. When I went to my mom's home, she said Rozana had sever flue all the day so we went to pediatrician. The doctor prescribed a Penicillin injection. The moment she wrote it, Rozana's eyes started shining and I saw little tears beside.

We went out and I told her for being BRAVE I'll buy a gift. She started bargaining and said first going to shopping center then going for the injection. I agree. She bought some origami tools and colouring pencils then we went to a hospital for that famous Penicillin.

The moment she saw it, she started crying and crying and I was thinking about those gifts which were bought without any result .... This little angel made me feeling stupid :))))

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام عزیزم
تعجب نکن از این صحنه ها از این به بعد بیشتر خواهی دید.
خدا رو شکر بچه هامون خیلی با هوش تر و زبل تر از ما هستند.
امیدوارم که حالش زودتر رو به راه بشه.