Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Honesty

This week I was introduced to a party by KhaleSanaz which is a gathering by some women who have decided to talk about their mind obsessions and trying to solve them by hearing others ideas. It was somehow a noble party, because those ones who are invited have the aim of getting most advantages of the time they are passing there and also they try being honest ,with themselves and with the others, too.
We talk about some of our fears and some of the things which are broadcasting negative energy for us and surprisingly I saw those fears didn't remain as a fear after talking about. Maybe it's a psychological technique of behaving yourself or a method that we found useful but whatever it is, I enjoyed my time for learning some new things.
P.S. If there is someone who is interested in such gathering and have enough time of being a participant, just let me know.

No comments: