Sunday, October 14, 2012

Powerty

I've traveled to lots of countries especially from the moment Mehrdad married me. I was figuring out about the prices we paid for making those memories :
- 9 and 8 years ago it was about half of my monthly salary (Turkey ,Emirate)
-7 years ago it was about 2/3th of my monthly salary (Malaysia)
-6 years ago it was half of my salary (Turkey)
- 4 years ago it was about my whole monthly salary (Malaysia)
...
-2 years ago it was free (Cyprus) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ,because we got foreign exchange with the official fee and sold it in the Bazaar so all the money we had spent was earned.
-First of this year, in Nouroz, it was about 1/3th of my salary (Turkey), again because of the different rates of foreign exchanges in official and Bazzar.
-2 months ago (Russia) it was about my whole monthly salary, because there weren't any official foreign exchange available
.
.
.
.
- Now, I think it's going to pay more than 2 times of my salary if I want to go to Russia for example.
It means in last 5 years we were becoming poorer and poorer but the government had tried to conceal it by spending oil dollars. Now that wealthy current is stopped and we are all descending with no intention or even selection, we are obliged to endure these economical problems beside pollution and obsessions. We are treated like sinister who is passing his sentences in a bad climate (which is my own country in this case) and the moment we get out we will be free.

No comments: