Monday, March 03, 2008

Rozana & Sun

Yesterday Rozana & I & my mother went to buy some food and other requirements of a house if you want to cook something( from my work start I ate my lunch with my parents so there is not any need of cooking). I put him in the carrier and stoller and weather was so good. She slept from the first moment of being there and then when waked up she was looking at the sun beems and blue sky and white clouds in it. her reaction was a new experience. she was like people who are dreaming candy and already have tasted it. I really regret why I haven't had my camera for saving that moment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam va mirci ke be ma sar zadid.
rozana che esme ghashangi!!!!
camera ham tahiyee kon maman tanbal.
be omid didar mojadad shoma

Anonymous said...

man bodam: marjan maman shahrad

Anonymous said...

Hi Somi
thank you so much for your nice
comment.
I read regularly your weblog
and enjoy it.

Take Care
Ashkavand

Anonymous said...

سلام خانومي. مرسي كه به وبلاگ من و دخترم اومدي. دختر من متولد تير ماه 86 هست. راستي چرا به زبون فارسي نمي نويسيد. فكر مي كنم براي بيان خيلي از احساسات فارسي زبان شيرينتر و مفيدتري باشه. البته بازم نظر خودتون مهمه. ببوسيد دختر گلتون رو.

Anonymous said...

سلام خانمی. ممنون که به ما سر زدی . خیلی ممنون از راهنماییات. راستی جالبه که انگلیسی می نویسی. رزانای عزیزو از طرف من ببوسش. عکسشم بذار ببینیم.

Anonymous said...

روزانا يا رزانا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!!

كدومش درسته ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello.......
I need more information , about your software !Of course , you know who I am , kiss Rozana :)