Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fell Down

This week wasn't actually a good one. At the start of the week that funny car accident and in the middle I felt down the stairs on my waist. It was so painful which made me no move for 2 days and even now I'm feeling the pain and I should say this time it was totally my fault because I was running carelessly on the stairs and when look back then ...
I wasn't able hugging Rozana and it was the most difficult part but thanks God that there are always my parents available in these situation otherwise I don't know what should I do.

There are only 2 days of this week left. We are those who make a week going bad or good and I want to have fun in the rest days.


This is a photo of a crying little princess with fairy wings :D

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

Khubi Somi junn? Chetori khordi zamin? Alan khub shodi? Movazebe khodet bash azizam >:D< :-* Fereshte kuchulu ro ham az tarafe man much kon... :X