Monday, December 20, 2010

Zaraneh

It's funny that Mehrdad and I were managing our income last night for being sure if we are able to take some breath in this damn country which is called Iran. I say funny because we are symbol of somehow successful citizens who have our jobs, salaries, home and some other facilities which are counted as primary facilities in other countries.
By new government program the price of everything has been increased at least 3 times than before. This amount of inflation, just in one night, is incredible in the world.
... And tomorrow is Yalda,longest night of the year, which is an opportunity for gathering and enjoying moments of being with family members ... and I'm wondering how many people in my country are able to gather like before and how many are dreaming last years ... and I'm happy that Rozana is still a child who doesn't understand none of these news .... and I'm wondering what will happen for my country in future.

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
خدای ما هم بزرگه