Sunday, July 05, 2015

Week-17

My new angel is as big as my palm... imagine, just a palm is inside me and is growing gradually to become my world. This miracle and the procedure is always sweet to be reminded. Also he/she is getting used to the noises around, let me guess what are those noises, It would be Rozana's non-stop talking :D, Mehrdad's  spoiling me, car horns in the traffic jam, cartoons, ... so they are not terrible :)  It's funny for me that how hungry I become during the day. We are in Ramadan and restaurants are not allowed to perform before evening and I should always have something to eat otherwise I will die out of hunger :))))))))) This eagerness of eating is surprising for me. There is something strange too, At my first pregnancy, I was counting the days to do regular check ups and use suitable vitamins, but this time I am sure that if I eat all the useful ingredients there won't be any trouble. even going to the doctor is not a necessity for me. I think I can do all the steps without problem. This much self-confidence is new but I can't resist.
I

No comments: