Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Letter 2 Future

A friend introduced me a site which is interesting. By going to this site you can write an email for yourself but you will get it next year exactly at your sending day. She said now when she looks at her situation and her wishes in last year , she founds that how much improvement she has in her life.
I wrote my letter and willing to read it next year (if I was alive). Try it now. I think reading it will be a good memory for your next day, and don't lie, write whatever is making your mind busy these days. Here is the site:
http://www.futureme.org/index.php

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi HI ,
THis IS Very Interesting for me and I Wishe We Were alive for Next Year .
THANKS ,
THE BEST REGARDS ... GHAZAL

Anonymous said...

yes...it is very interesting but in this country with such dumb and crazy politicmans what do you expect to happen in one year later except a probable horrible war? God bless us!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi, I have posted mine for some time, but the thing is that I can not forget the letter.(so when I recieve it I don't think I will become suprised)

Anonymous said...

Hi My Dear Friend
dar morede jaie khalie jame alast baedan baratoon moffasal tozih midam va in ro be hessabe faramooshi man nagzarid chon dalil dashtam amma be khatere inke fekr nakonid man ghasde bi ehterami dashtam oono ham ezafe kardam ke mitoonid bebinid .
مهراوه به چم (معناي) جايگاه نيايش مي باشد و درزبان پارسي به كار مي رود . همچنين اين واژه در دين زرتشتي در برابر واژگاني چون محراب و كنشت و دير و ... در ديگز آيين ها به كار مي رود .
pirooz bashi

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi,
I came across your blog by accident. Something you posted about Fidel Castro that I was googleing. I live in the US but was born in Cuba. My parents emigrated in the early sixties like so many others escaping communism. castro has been a disaster for Cuba and everyone in the island privately hopes for a change.

I read your post about the US warship off your coasts and was greatly saddened. Governments do what they must and only people feel. I wish our countries could be friends again and not fear each other. God bless you.