Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Parsian Under Control

If you are living in Iran, I'm sure you have heard about Parsian Bank. It's an individual new born bank which is not under the control of government. I always like going there and use my account. From the first years the polite way of answering the customers and the good rates of benefit they gave at the end of each month was significant. I think they force other banks to improve their level of working.
Now, Central bank has changed the director manager and is trying to reduce the improvement speed of Parsian. Newspapers said they have been frightened of having a big economic obstacle against government.
It's just another regret of living in this country, but I sigh about Parsian because it’s the first bank which is trying to have the nest E-banking services. Although till now this services are only E-Banking purchase, but still this effort in this infant electronic country is adorable.
Let see who is the next target of this … government.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last time I was in Tehran I wanted to open an account in that bank, but I had a feeling that this will happen somehow.