Wednesday, January 06, 2010

???

There are lots of times I'm thinking about having another child. I'm sure I'll have it but "when is the best time?" is my question.
Some people want only one but I think it's not fair for both me and that child in the future.
I lived in not a crowded family. We are only 3children( me and 2 younger brothers). I appreciate my parents for not giving me 3~4 more sisters and brothers. It was their wisdom of thinking about our future. But now I believe having 2 children is necessary.

Anyhow, Rosana is 30 months old and very spoiled by Mehrdad and I . She becomes ill whenever her father goes to trip or even while we hug another child. Of course going to kindergarten was very good in reducing this manner but still I think having another child will make her suffered. Maybe next year is suitable, maybe...

5 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
تصميم خوبي گرفتي. زمانش هم هر موقع كه خودت امادگيشو پيدا كردي.

Unknown said...

Don't you have to work NOW?

I thought you are really focusing on your job, but looks like someone is busy with this blog.

Stop playing around Mrs. Somi

Anyway i don't wana put comment about your decision. but but. hmmmmm......

Unknown said...

I myself thought I'm very busy but you are right, mmmm....

محمد درویش said...

شرمنده! از نظر زیست محیطی بهتره که هر دو نفر فقط صاحب یک فرزند شوند! البته این قانون سبز ممکنه اگه خوب رعایت بشه در سال 2030 تعدیل پیدا کنه!! درود ...

Unknown said...

سلام. خیلییییییی باحال بود