Monday, January 18, 2010

Dream Interpretation

Last night I dreamt about one of my close friends who is 4 month pregnant for her second child who was a girl. I was really happy and feeling I'm her aunt in my dream. Even I was thinking about her child born time and my wishes for visiting her, gifts,...
What's my dream interpretation? Is she going to be a mom?...

It was a good dream and I had a sweet sleep last night.

Are you same as me? Happy for the children of your beloved and indifferent for others? Or happy for all ?Or maybe indifferent for all !!!

3 comments:

khalesanaz said...

in doostet man naboodam man naboodam?

Unknown said...

سلام. داشتم به این فکر میکردم که اگه این دوستم تو باشی من میشم خاله سمی و تو میشی مامان ساناز. چقدر راحت جامونو عوض میکنیم .

Marcia Dream said...

Are you saying that she is not really pregnant, but that she dreamed she was pregnant?

Often, pregnancy in a dream isn't about pregnancy at all. The pregnancy in the dream represents the beginning of something new in life. Men and women who are old to have children sometimes dream of being pregnant.

If she is hoping to become pregnant, the dream cold be reflecting her wish.