Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Odd & Even

We people who are living in Tehran should use our cars in the central part of the city based on car number which is odd or even in different days of the week. Of course I don't obey this rule because I think it's completely injustice and unfair. I know lots of places which is available to ran (if you wish can share with you.)

But my question is that is it true or not. I mean there is a rule which I think is not fair but it's rule,so should I obey it in every cases and show my objections with other means? I know in a world without rules civilizations can't be made but I really can't bare this one.
What do you think?

3 comments:

khalesanaz said...

you don't obey this rule because there isn't enough restriction if there was no way to flee surley you obey like wearing scarf ,special uniform at office that you obey

Unknown said...

Yes you are right, but my question is should we obey every rules and try changing irritating ones by democratic actions even if we knew there isn't any result in the future or should we change rules on our conditions?
Is any rule a RULE even if it's not correct?
Thx.

Hiva said...

Somi in a healthy society when unfair rules are being obliged, people protest and the rule will be canceled. Iran is not a healthy country , thus idiotic rules obliged every day out of blue and people go around these rules if they can...