Sunday, February 14, 2010

14Th February

Today after some days of no connection via Internet, I came to work and of course the first page I opened was F a c e b o o k. It's the best place for getting recent and most important news by your friends.
Anyhow, obviously there were lots of them about 11Th February(22ND Bahman) and I was sad of reading them but amazingly there were some people who still congratulate Valentine (14Th February).
How some people can be this much indifferent while there are lots of events out waiting for them. Why we are still thinking about finding a love symbol not in our own culture but in every other place.

P.S. Out of repairment project of our apartment I understood the great value of my bathroom of the house. It's very necessary and also very cosy :D

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
اینجاست که اون ضرب المثل هرچیز به جای خویش نیکوست جواب میده. به موقع جشن و به موقع....