Monday, February 08, 2010

Amators and Professionals

If you participate in a sport festival for your first time of the life and become third in that field is it out of chance or your own techniques and abilities?
It happened for me yesterday. With one of my friends ,we participated in a festival . I became third in shooting(10m rifle) and she became first in another field.
It was lots of fun. Really I laughed for the rest of my year... And you know what was a good result of getting a medal in shooting course? Your husband should be more careful in behaving with you otherwise you might use him as a target!!!

2 comments:

Ahmad said...

سلام
امیدوارم در تمام مراحل زندگی
موفق وپیروز باشی
وبا تمرین مداوم به تیم ملی دعوت بشوی و مدال افتخار بگیری.

احمد- اشکاوند

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام خانمی! همیشه در تمام مراحل زندگی اول بشی نه سوم
به امید پیمودن کلیه پله های موفقیتهای ورزشی