Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Rosana

Recently I've been very busy. There are lots of tasks and our decision for mending some parts of the apartment has also increased them.
Last night I brought Rosana to my mom about 4 PM and went by Mehrdad for buying some instruments. When we got home it was 9 and obviously Rosana has missed us. She was awake about 1 hour and then we prepared to sleep.
I went beside Rosana on the bed. I think I've missed her and should be near. It was the least help I could do. I hugged her and went to sleep. All the night she was in my arms, her hair in my face and I was able to smell her.
On the morning I was really happy and calm. She was same also. We laughed and played and I brought her to the kindergarten, then kiss and bye.


I know I shouldn't let last night happen a lot but it was fantastic.

1 comment:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
اميدوارم اين لحظات شيرين بيشتر و بيشتر در زندگيت ايجاد بشه.
كسب عنوان سومي در مسابقات جهاني تيراندازي رو بهت تبريك مي گم. خيلي خطرناك شدي دخترم.