Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Simin Ghanem

Last week ,with my mom and my friend and her mother and sister I went to Simin Ghanem's concert in Vahdat hall.
She is a singer for my mother generation. People of her age have lots of memories for about 30 years ago, but although only women were allowed to be her audience and signs were old I really enjoyed all the moment. Some songs were capable of making the hall dance.

During her presentation I was thinking about people's destiny. She is able to make her concert in Vahdat hall but only for about 800 women and no camera ,no CD album, no advertisement. But some other singers like Googoosh are able to make concert for at least 5000 people with lots of advertisement in tens of satellite channels just because of the reason living abroad.
I greatly appraised her not for her unbelievable sound but for the commitment she had and stayed here in Iran between us. It doesn't mean those who went haven't any commitment ,it means I'm grateful because she gave me the chance of hearing her voice with my mom and friends.

Thank you my dearest ... for arranging this meeting.

P.S. While we were in concert and all the cell phones off Rozana was with my daddy and made a funny memory :D If she became adult and reads these lines then I will tell her the story. Remember Rozana for asking me.

No comments: