Sunday, July 18, 2010

Concerns

we are suffering from long times of electricity cut of in Tehran and other big cities of Iran. It's really intolerable when you are at home with an infant or a child, without any cooling system or even drinkable water and only try to bare the situation. These circumstances weren't chosen by us but maybe can be changed if we desire !!!
Do you really think by paying much for energy you will have a persistent service quality? I don't think so... There are other problems for not being able to give the least facilities of life to my kind country people.
.
.
I saw pictures of Zahedaan terrorist attacks happened 2 days ago and I'm still shocked. They were all ordinary people like me ...
.
.
.
Yesterday one of my friends was talking about her new Australian visa. She is leaving like thousands of other intelligent Iranians ...
.
.
I'm thinking more than my tolerance these days.

No comments: