Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Death

Two days ago when I called Mehrdad's mother, I felt she's cried a lot and after a moment I found her neighbour had died in the morning.I hadn't seen him but always heard he was a good man from Mehrdad's parent. Anyway, I say some condolences and tried to make her calm and then said goodbye.
Rozana was there and listening to our conversation. She was very curious and asked me she wants to talk with her grandma. I was saying she is sick and can't talk to you but she was persisting and suddenly she cried. She asked if her grandma has died?!!!
Up to that day I thought Rozana doesn't know the meaning of death, but then I was sure that she knows. Actually she knows much more than my estimations or maybe I'm underestimating her.
At last after lots of stories she believed me that her grandma is only sick and accepted to talk with her uncle ... I was thinking about that neighbor and death and Rozana's blank mind...

No comments: