Sunday, July 25, 2010

Energy Broadcasting

Last night we had some guests who were Mehrdad's friends. We talked about different subjects but they started something new. It was about some classes which are held in Tehran by a well-known professor and is about self-conscious. You learn about hidden angles of your personality and also how to control out-coming energies.
In these classes you will learn to avoid meeting or talking people who are not useful for your soul and methods of increasing positive manners like trustfulness and kindness.
I think I need one of these courses to have better behaviour with those who are not important in my life but ARE there unfortunately.

2 comments:

khalesanaz said...

i always thought that omiting relatives in law that bother me is cleaning the problem but now i realize that list comminucation whit unuseful persons is a method!

Sanaz said...

I really tried this method. When I found that it can not be a solution to my life; I decided to leave my country for good. Now there are just 3 of us. Although I missed lots of things, I got one important treasure that is to stop seeing them EVERY WEEK.