Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 Year old

Tomorrow Rozana will be 3 years old...
It's 3 years since I've changed to a mother and am feeling moments by detail right now. I should confess the first year was the hardest one but honestly it was sweet. Those nights I was dreaming about having 2~3 hours of continuous sleep now my dreams have changed. I have lots of memories these years, one of the best one of course was the day I heard my pregnancy news in the laboratory, the other one was the moment I was becoming conscious after the Cesarean surgery and I was hearing my mom voice, the other one is all the moments I was breast-feeding Rozana, the other moment was the time she started talking and said she loves me ... and I had bad memories too which are not countable against good ones.


One of my best friends always says we should be very thankful to God that we become parents without any certain effort, without managing days and nights and without doing lots of medical cares. It's kindness of God which makes us parents NOT OUR RIGHT. If doesn't happen for us then we shouldn't blame him, we should just be thankful of his generosity nothing else.

And now I'm really grateful of this much prosperity I have and pray to him for making the wish of all couples who want children, true.

5 comments:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
تولد خانم گلی مبارک. من فکر می کنم خدا ما رو خیلی دوست داشته که فرشته هاشو در اختیارمون گذاشته. سفر به خیر.

Navaye Mehr ( Hovakhshatreh ) said...

Hi

هر کودکی
با این پیام
به دنیا می آید
که خدا
هنوز از انسان نومید نیست

Happy Birthday Dear R O Z A N A

Omidvaram ke zire sayeye Shoma va aqa Mehrdad 120 Sal be khoobi o khoshi o TanDorosti Zendegi kone , Bazam tavallodesh mobarak . Dar Zemn Salrooze in tahavole bozorg va Ziba va Ghoroor Afarine zendegit ( Madar Shodan ) ro behet tabrik migam ,

Pirooz Bashi va Sabz

Navaye Mehr ( Hovakhshatreh ) said...

Hi

Sepasgozaram az mehr o lotfe bi shomaret nesbat be khodam . Shoma lotf dari va hameye neveshtehaye mano ziba mibini . Age Khoda bekhad shayad hafteye ayande biam tahran khedmatetoon . age be yarie Khoda biam va bashi ke Khosh hal misham bebinamet .

salam beresoon

Pirooz bashi va Sabz

Ahmad said...

تولدش مبارك
اميدوارم يك روزي خبرمراسم
جشن عروسي اش را اينجا بخونيم و شاد و مسرور بشويم

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام خانمی! تولد رزانا جون خیلی خیلی مبارک امیدوارم 120 سال در زیر سایه شما و بابا مهرداد با شادی زندگی کنه
هزار تا شاخه گل رز قرمز و مریم تقدیم به گل زیبا رزانا جون