Sunday, August 08, 2010

Punishment

Last night we were waiting for some guests, everywhere cleaned and Rozana was playing. Suddenly I saw a piece of the wallpaper of the bedroom is i her hand !!!!! It was the first time she did it and wasn't very important but I taught if I didn't say anything she would persist on her mistake. So I looked at her angrily and asked her to go to the room as punishment. Mehrdad and I were checking her times and again, she lied on the ground and was looking outside, Mehrdad wanted to go and hug her but I resisted.
Anyhow, our guests came and I was happy of being a rational mother, but when they came to the room they saw she is ASLEEP.
At the end of the night the one who was trying to talk with her was me and the one who was refusing and showing her anger was her.

2 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
خيلي طولاني نكن تنبيهش رو . چون خودت بيشتر غمگين ميشي.

khalesanaz said...

but don't forget that you yourself are so more important and if you don't like yourself you can't like her,then think about yourself more and don't blame yourself appeal is the worst way that you could choose!