Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadan

Tomorrow is the first day of Ramadan in Iran.
I like this festival from my childhood till now, although there are lots of religoinal subjects in my mind which I'm doubtful and think are lame reasons for leaders to continue their d i c t a t o r s h i p, but I still like Ramadan.
It's a reminder for meeting friends and families who are always available but no time for visiting them. It's an opportunity for Mehrdad and I to eat dinner together while Rozana is talking and singing for us.It's a time of happiness and creativity.
.
.
.
I talked about all these reasons but nothing of being a better person or saying my prayers on time or being awake all the night for talking to God ... all these symbols of Ramadan are fake for me. Even I don't believe in those 3 holy nights... what's happened to my generation? morals are ruined ...


*!*!*!*Happy Ramadan*!*!*!*

1 comment:

Navaye Mehr said...

Salam

گرچه یاران فارغند از یاد من
از من ایشان را هزاران یاد باد

به امید بازگشت نام نوای مهر در جمع وبلاگ های دوستان توسط شما

ماه مهمانی خدا بر شما و خانواده ی گرامیتان خجسته و شاد باد . به امید بهترین دستاوردها از این ماه مینوی