Sunday, January 08, 2012

Planning




When Rozana is wearing Mehrdad's trousers.



I'm thinking of another child these days more than before. Rozana is growing and honestly she is a very good one, not very naughty, not very spoiled, full of energy and hope but she is certainly in diffense of having a brother or sister. whenever I ask her weather she likes a brother or a sister, no-doubtfully, she answers none of them.

I know this planning is very important because she should accept it with open arms, so maybe I should wait more, but I'm thinking of herself too, when she is 20, Mehrdad and I are aged and still only caring about her. We would be disturbing somehow, she needs another participant in the territory of her family, she should learn sharing her emotions and dreams with another member of the territory, ....

...And I'm studying and working, so when I'm going to plan!!!

What do you think? Is it a good idea, having another child, after raising the first one for almost 5 years and passing all the tough moments of her illnesses and feeding and sleeping troubles, in this situation of living in Iran, with all expenses and pollution and faded future? Am I thinking wrong? Realy I'm confused.








1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
من هیچ وقت تک فرزندی رو دوست نداشتم و وقتی بعد از 10 سال تصمیم گرفتم بچه داشته باشم دوتا رو پشت هم اوردم. همیشه فکر می کنم هر چه فاصله شون کمتر باشه اگرچه که فشار زیادی به خانواده وارد میشه ولی برای خودشون بهتر است. موفق باشی.