Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Scared










I want to mention something today which is not usual but really is scaring me most of the times.


When I look into my friends, families, ... lives I saw lots of problems they are involved in, some of them are sick, with or without any known cure, some of them have problem with their spouses, some have economic problems, some are single looking for some mate, jobless looking for a job, bearing addict members in family, ...


I don't fell into any of these categories, I'm really happy and enjoying all moments of life, I am happy of hearing Rozana's voice and watching her playing, I'm happy of having Mehrdad beside, nagging or laughing, caring or careless, I'm happy of visiting my parents everyday, I'm happy of having a job, getting another chance of education, having my brothers and sister beside, even living in another country, I'm happy of being healthy and wealthy enough, having some precious friends like KhaleSanaz, working with my colleges, ... and you know what's the result, I'm fearing that what will happen to me, somehow, having everything is not fair, maybe I'm losing a precious thing in near future, what's my destiny, I'm fearing and sometimes like to cry for that unknown part of my prosperity which is going to be taken in future!!!!!!!!!!


It's not usual, I know, but these fears are living with me nowadays, I'm scared....

1 comment:

sahar said...

u deserve all of them.the reason is ur beautiful soul.generally speaking,people are suffering from their mistakes,wicked behavior,Bad decisions,....but ur the best one ;)