Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fall Coming

In Tehran you can easily hear the smell of fall, yellow leaves everywhere, shortest days, somehow a cold breeze remembering of course polluted air and us to be careful.
Even they have predicted maybe the schools should start one week later to avoid student’s harms out of the dirty weather.
Anyhow, I love this season changing in Iran. It’s very very better than just having one season all the year. Here you are experiencing your age passing in different kinds of weather and it’s somehow more adventures and interesting!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi
yes..it seems fall is coming...
I love it...I love walking over the dryed leaves which cover the ground.....I think fall is the most beautiful season of the year...yes it's coming.......

Anonymous said...

Well it is still summer in this damn place where I live, and there will be no fall.

Anonymous said...

Having 4 seasons is great unless you're in Canada, like me, in which case winter is long, cold and dark and summer is gone in the blink of an eye.