Monday, September 18, 2006

Kiss the Lovely Face Of God

I'm waiting for Ramadan.
Everyone knows that in this month Moslem don't eat and drink and do some certain jobs to keep their promise with God in worshipping him (why God pronoun is always HE?!!!)
It's obvious that he doesn't need our worships and also most of us are neglectful about the orders of this process.
I'm also one of them ,but in my case this neglect is very natural because I always think that my God is too near ,so whenever I need him I can count on him and even if I forget him in some cases, he will always reminds me.
But Ramadan is different than other months. I really like this fasting, not its hungers and thirsts, but the feeling of trying to remember some things better than your usual life. Remembrance of God in this month is very good (of course I admit that there is no need to remember God by fasting)
And another good point of this month is that Mehrdad and I will eat dinner with each other. And because he is hungry he never understands the bad points of my dish :D
I'm waiting for Ramadan…


P.S. The title of this post is the name of a book I read last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I love it....but suppose if god was a female then what happens for the world specially for men including us !!!!!!

Unknown said...

You think in that case God would be Feminist? :O

Anonymous said...

yes... don't hesitate it...