Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My dream

Lots of people come & go in your life, Lots of bad accidents or good memories are at your back, Lots of bad or deliciouse food you've eaten. They are all kept in your mind and maybe after 10 years your mind refers to them in a dream. Isn't it fantastic?!!! It's happened for all of us alot. We sleep and then we dream about someone or somewhere which haven't thought about it at least 5~6 years but it's there ,in the dream. I remember that in my dreams I'm telling myself that I should remember this one when I'm awake but as usual after 5 minutes everything are vanished.
Last night I dreamed about my 1st year teacher,even I can't remember her name but I dreamed about her. Maybe I'm thinking about Rozana's education and it's showed its reflect this way!!!

No comments: