Monday, December 29, 2008

Again ...

Although I'm looking older, having less free time, doing just common works in life, promoted at work, asking everyone to take care of Rozana in my mama's absence .... but should confess that i'm thinking about another child as a probability. Whenever I hear one of my friends or relatives are pregnant I envy her and wish I was in her position.
Being mother is a sense which costs lots of problems. Gradully while breast-feeding of Rozana is reducing I feel my motherness or innocense is fading. Maybe I'm wronge, A mother is always a mother, after even 80 years she is a mother . But I'm dying for a new feeling of motherness.

Kiss you my little angel a lottttttttttttt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

مرسی عزیزم که همیشه به فکرم هستی . کاشکی میتونستم عکس موهای کوتاه شده روزانا رو ببینم . ببوسش

Anonymous said...

i can't even think about another one. but about u, i wish God give u as soon as possible the things u want

Anonymous said...

somi jan salam
khoobi rozana khoobe?
bbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooossssss