Thursday, December 11, 2008

Expressing

I always like Thursdays, even if I don't have car for turning back home, even if I don't find any time for reading a line of news or going to barber for making a cleaner face or ... out of work.
I love this feeling of waiting, waiting for hugging, feeding, playing, bathing and sleeping Rozana, waiting for being all a day with Mehrdad, waiting for feeling satisfaction of passed week, waiting for .... becoming one day older than before.
Should I really being waited for the last part? It means I'm becoming one day closer to my death and being apart of beloved ones and ...
But generally I'm happy of these days toward oldness but somehow unable to express the feeling. It's a cycle rounding in my mind but not disturbing ,because it's the cycle of my life.
Sorry if I made you confused by this post.

1 comment:

Georg said...

Bonjour Somi,

Did not really understand everything.
Does this line ...out of work.... mean you lost your job?

Then you say .....going to barber... well, a barber is for shaving off a beard but you being a woman.......
Or is your husband writing this?????

Last not least: if possible, don't wait, it's a waste of time and time is the stuff life is made of. Just do something.

Georg