Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eiliya & AmirReza



I promised for the photos and here you are.
The blue smiling kid with purple balloon is Eiliya and the one who is making bubble is AmirReza. Those other kids were playing around and just came into our photos.
Eiliya is only 3 days younger than Rozana !!!( Sanaz remember? 86/06/06?) So his reactions were similar to Rozana. AmirReza is older than them and so with more improvements in talking and walking. Their moms were wonderful, kind and simple. It's hard to make friendship with someone who you've known via lines, before the meeting I thought it's impossible but now I definitely say it's possible ;)

1 comment:

khale sanaz said...

thank you very much because of remembring me,i am really sorry that i have been lost 88/8/8 for registring on some one's identity card as birthday date,i am really sorry my baby