Saturday, April 11, 2009

Poor daughter

Yesterday, daughter of one of the friends died. She was about 10 years . The moment I heard story I said good for her and also good for her parents !!!!!!! Because she was paralyzedlies and wasn't able to think or move body segments or talk .... She was only living like a plant, A plant live.
Mehrdad says you are saying this sentence from above but you should see her parents to understand why I'm sad, and then I understood. No matter how good or bad is a child for her parents, she is the child and they automatically love her with no exceptions. I became ashamed of my sayings...
Peace be upon her and God gives her parents patience. Amen.

1 comment:

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

آخی بمیرم چقدر ناراحت کننده بود بیچاره مامانش .
مریضیش رو نتونستم بفهمم اگه تونستی فارسی برام بنویس . از کامنتت هم تو وبلاگ ارشیا ممنون عزیزم . روزانای نازم رو ببوس