Saturday, August 08, 2009

Convocation

Today we participated in my brother's convocation ceremony in MMU university. Everything was perfect. Lots of people gathered to congratulate their children in finishing education period. Even I saw an Indian man whose children(3) were there t12o say it to their father.
Yesterday we brought Rozana to a doctor. It wasn't very important but because she was coughing I prefer to be sure, especially these days with Influenza type A I was more afraid. Anyway we went there and after 45 minutes it was our turn. The doctor visited her patiently and gave 2 medicines. When we gave them from pharmacy I was interested that they've typed the prescription on the medicine box. I've never seen something same before in Iran.
Rozana doesn't let me type more now, so I'll write the rest ASAP.

2 comments:

فتانه said...

نوديده قبا ديده

بنظر مي اد خيلي نو كيسه باشي

zamaneh maman parham said...

salam safar khobi dashte bashid va behetoon khaili khosh begzare
moraghebe rozana joon ham bashid