Sunday, August 02, 2009

Invitation

I didn't pass a good Friday, maybe I shouldn't take everything serious but sometimes you can't, going to Malaysia is a reason for trying to forget bad thinks and I'm trying to do the same but I'll write it here for my remembrance in the future:
Wife of a relative is pregnant and she is feeling sick all the day. I was in contact with her and became sad when she said her son is getting depressed.
I called her on Wednesday and invited them for dinner on Friday for two reasons: playing her son with Rozana and cooking some desired food for her. I didn't invite anyone else because Rozana's birthday will be in less than 3 weeks and we'll be gathered with each other again.
Anyhow, I woke up from 6:30 on Friday, cleaned home and cooked most of my meals, only salad and desert were left, then Mehrdad and Rozana went shopping and came back with lots of fruit. Because we are going to Malaysia in 2 days I didn't want to make refrigerator full but the reason of my guests coming made us do such preparations.
She called me at 11( !!!!!!!!!! ) and said her husband is busy at night and can't came. I felt really tired when hearing her voice, but don't say anything.
Yesterday when I heared they were in somewhere else at the same time and not busy, I really became heart-broken.
The feeling was very bad, everyone is free on her decision for going or not going to the place she is invited but MUST inform host before.
I paid all my Friday for nothing ,even missed last visit of my parents who went to Malaysia ....
What would you do if you were in my shoes?

.
.
.

These tiny matters shouldn't occupy my precious time. I pushed them out and have nice moments with some friends last night. But I believe in something, finding good friends is easier than keeping them. Now I won't act such role anymore.

No comments: