Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Rozana

On Thursday Rozana got 4 years old. Again it was a hint for remembering her birth time and all my sense and feelings around that time.
But her party wasn't as sweet as her birth, I invited about 20 guests but from morning till 4 pm for some repairing problem all the water network was down!!!!!!! Imagine I was in hurry to cook my meal and wash fruits and clean house and also prepare for Eftar but no water. I was wondering if I should cancel all preparation or not till 4. Any how, guests came and they were all happy but believe that in the middle of summer suddenly some dark clouds appear, lots of terrifying lightening occurred and electricity went off!!! At that time I need crying. Children were screaming and I was running for some candles. Even Rozana's uncle stayed about 10 minutes behind the door because he couldn't ring the bell. After 90 minutes electricity came and everything seems normal. All my happiness was for Rozana's happiness with her guests and gifts. I feel it during spoofing candles and opening gifts. I will put some pictures in next days. Thank you all kind friends and guests.

3 comments:

carolynknz said...

Happy Birthday to Rozana.

Somi - I'm sure you will always remember Rozana's fourth birthday after all the drama that day!

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
تولد روزانا جون مبارک. فکر نکنم هیچ کس می تونست اتفاقات رو پیش بینی کنه عجب خاطره ای شد.

elena said...

Tavalodet mobarak Rozanna!!!!!!

Seems we remember sweet events better and longer if have a bit bitter moments as well