Thursday, April 26, 2012

Robbery


On Wednesday when Rozana and I went to a shopping center for buying an ice-cream, a thief came  and opened the door of the car and stoles my backpack. I had my car documents include Mehrdad's driving license and also insurance ones and my Galaxy Tablet. lots of more things were stolen but the most precious ones were these. I was shocked and Rozana was crying in a loud voice. When I asked her why are YOU crying she answered she'd like that backpack very much !!!
Anyway, we went to police officer and report the robbery. They said maybe it's returnable if they become successful in finding the man.
I was still shocked, but something nice was happening... Rozana stopped her naughtiness completely and were calming me . She was only kissing my cheeks and saying" Mama don't be upset, you will buy a pink Tablet and a better bag ...". Even at night when Mehrdad came home, Rozana were asking him to come to me in the other room and staying beside me for giving me a better feeling.
It was the first time I found that I can count on her as a friend who is backing me up whenever I need. I was really proud of having her but I'm still unhappy of losing my bag.
Life is passing and only memories will remain, how good if we leave good memories.

2 comments:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
میدونم که از دست رفتن مدارک خیلی سخته ولی خدا رو شکر که خودتون داخل ماشین نبودید و اتفاقی برای سلامتی خودتون نیفتاد.

Healthy Thief said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog. Your articles are just amazing.
If you have spare time and looking for a great site for physical exercise and about diet. Visit the site, name is Diet for Health.This site can be useful to you, your family and friend’s. Don’t forget to visit the site. Thanks again for your post. Waiting for your future Posts as well.