Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Exams


These days I'm really busy with exams and up to now I've missed two trips to Shiraz and BandarAbbas !!!
Rozana is doing well and understands me when I'm trying to understand different types of encryption and project management and ...(my courses), She keeps quiet and try to make the least noise.
Thanks God everything is going well again. Thanks God.

P.S. Last week someone called Mehrdad and said his wife had found my backpack in a street with all documents and university jobs but without my pretty Tablet. We went and gave my bag. This experience thought me never leave my bag in the car and also never save personal photos and films in mobile devices.

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
امیدوارم ترم رو به خوبی پشت سر بگذاری. خوشحالم که مدارکت پیدا شده.