Thursday, May 10, 2012

For All Kind Moms

Tomorrow is called mother's day in Iran. Before having Rozana, I always think about this day as a reminder for thanking my mom's kindnesses, after having her, I'm worshiping my mom for her generosity and sacrifices she'd done for raising my brothers and I.
It's somehow odd, even the moment I was becoming conscious after the surgery of giving birth to Rozana, I wasn't thinking about myself or even Rozana, but only thanking my mom. All those moments which I was paining and trying to believe my new role, she was in front of my eyes, calm and kind, strong and expert, happy and caring, available and smiling, ..., just for me.
Now I'm a  mother and feeling Rozana by all my cells. She will be a mother in future and will feel what I'm feeling now and I'm sure she will be a good mom because her trainer is my mom.

Happy mother's day to all kind moms, especially those who are living in Iran and try to teach humanity to their child among all these dirtiness's surrounding Iran's environment.

Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
روزشون مبارک و خدا قوت که انسان بودن و شجاعت رو به بچه ها یاد میدن.

Anonymous said...

My Dear Somi,

Happy mothers' day to you, your mom and all kind mothers of Iran.

When I read your posts, my heart gets kind of warmer...
You're a precious one to the humanity...