Monday, July 09, 2012

Internet

I'm really addicted to internet and nowadays thinking about the ways of decreasing this addiction...
I'm living with internet about13 years, those years with a PII PC and a 19.2K Dial-up connection, but persistent in getting information, checking Emails and chat with friends. Gradually my fields changed, I started blogging and getting membership of some social community web sites and continue education by internet recently. All these years I had trouble in breathing if I lost my connection, during trips and parties and even going to restaurants I was looking for a coffe-net( I'm doing the same these days by turning on my WiFi). 
Every morning when I'm at work, I'm reading news while eating breakfast and then thinking about the tasks I should complete in the day.
Now I feel I'm loosing my best moments of thinking and learning (morning) by turning around internet and making my eyes tired. When I become tired then I don't like studying or writing any essay so I've lost that day!!!
I've decided to make a little changes to not blame myself in future, do you agree?

No comments: