Monday, July 02, 2012

Isfahan


Two weeks ago I went to Isfahan with all IT managers of my work place. It was all laugh, the way airplane took off and land, the way we did our conference and also all the moments of visiting Imam Square and eating dinner in ShabNeshin restaurant and ... In the way of coming back we all decided to come with bus instead of airplane, we forgot that we are living in Iran so thought if we use a private bus only for IT managers we have more times for talking and laughing, but I should confess that it wasn't a good choice, we talked and laughed of course but got tired too. Buses in Iran are not in clean state of servicing, when I compare them with our neighbor country, Turkey, then I become sure that we are living in IRAN.

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
یه وقتهایی به این نتیجه می رسم که واقعا هر چیزی که دارم لیاقتمون در همین حده.
رسیدن به خیر.همیشه به سفر باشی عزیزم.امتحانها با موفقیت تمام شد؟