Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First School Day

Rozana went to pre-School course today. In the morning we went to a school near by our home and she started playing with the children. After some times I didn't bare the official environment of that school, all the staff wore black uniforms and all the walls were full of Holy Quran versus and war pictures (!!!). I asked Rozana for staying there alone, went to her kindergarten school which is managed very modern and update (but I should pay a lot for that), and asked for her registration, they accepted her and gave me the uniform. I came back to the school Rozana was there, asked her to come out. She was surprised but accepted, surprisingly nobody asked me why she is going out (!!!), she wore her uniform in the car and kissed me for choosing that school. I drove as fast as I can and ... we were on time for her first day of pre-school course. The number of students in that class is 10 and she will eat her breakfast and lunch there. Everything become as I wished. I participated in the ceremony and then after fetching her to my mom's house I went to work at about 12(!!!).
I don't know what will be her memory of this day in the future, she were supposed to go somewhere else and then I changed her school in 10 minutes but I'm sure she will have lots of fun times and learn new things with her friends.

No comments: