Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rozana's 1st Stitches

This blog is my place of writing most of the first incidents of Rozana. I've written from my pregnancy and her birth up to now, Her first smile, standing up, walking, talking, traveling and lots of more things are kept here and now I'm writing about her 1st stitches.
We went to school in the morning and then I came to work, about 10 o'clock her teacher called me and said she had fallen in the yard and her head is broken but not seriously. I said don't do anything till the moment I'd be there, turned on the car and drove as fast as I can. When I got there she was slept on a bed and her injury was bleeding, I started crying (!!!!!!!! how brave I am) and they led me out. She was silent and just gazing with those black eyes. They brought her into the surgery room (!!!!!) and started sewing the stitches...
Anyway, most of us have same experiences from our childhood and hopefully it'll be good very soon, but I'm thinking about those parents whose children have serious problems...

No comments: