Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Chaos

While everyone are talking about foreign exchange rates in Iran and fast tolerances, I'm happy of having Mehrdad and Rozana beside for playing and talking afternoons. We decided not to follow the NEWS at home for a chill out, and surprisingly I think it's working. Maybe because most of the news of my country are bad ones so hearing about them won't give you a good feeling of getting knowledge.
Anyway, people of my country are baring economical problems which think are caused by the government. I'm one of them but I think we all make the situation of this lose, when members of a community only think about personal advantages and the total price of that item is not important, then you will see people who are bothering themselves for buying and selling foreign exchanges and getting some gain. Nobody think about future, nobody think about ill democracy which let this economy fall, nobody think about people who are in fatal need of money ... only think about ourselves, ..., what's happening to my country!!!

No comments: