Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reminiscing Princess Arrival NEWS

No matter I believe in Ghurban or not, it's a fact that it's the reminder of my pregnancy news  and makes me damn happy each year. Rozana is a gift in our life which I don't know how to appreciate it from God.
6 years ago when I heard the news and shared it with Khale Fattaneh and Mehrdad and my mom, I was walking on the clouds. We bought a sweet box and went to my father, he got the news of his grandfatherhood in such a day and I'm still tasting the sweet taste of reminiscing that day.

P.S. Today I heard the voice message by ArefeSadat Tajzadeh, which was sent from Canada to his prisoned father and I wasn't able to stop my tears. Hope all the prisoners who are in jail because of the method of their thinking be free in a near future.

No comments: