Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome Winter

Last 3 days was like a blink of an eye...
I got the news which I was waiting for but I believe everything is a matter of relativity and time. Now I'm not sure if the news is still good or not.
Tehran was snowy recent days, my mom is in Mashhad and Rozana's School was off out of the cold weather. Everywhere is slippery and hard to walk or drive. Rozana went to his uncle's last 2 days... I don't have any sister but always wish a one, someone who is always available and won't be angry to you more than 5 minutes and you can count on her whenever you wish. Khale Attieh is my sister of course but not nearby, and I have some friends like Khale Hamide and KhaleSanaz or even Khale Attieh's mom who are kinder than a simple friends. Now I'm really happy of having them who are reliable as kind people near me.
Rozana and MohammadReza and Dorsa enjoyed of playing in snow yesterday and I regret losing the chance of watching them. Thank you Khale Hamide for all of your generosity.

No comments: