Thursday, December 20, 2012

Yalda

Tonight is the longest night of solar calendar in Iran and as an ancient ceremony we all gather to gether, with our grandparents and friends and celebrate this chance of friendship.
Yesterday a gathering was held in Rozana's school for this sake and all grandparents were invited too. I should go to university so missed the chance of watching MY ROZANA singing Hafiz but my father was there. In the afternoon when I meet them, they were only talking about good moments they had ..., and suddenly I feel sorry for myself. At my childhood there wasn't any YAlda ceremony nor any parent attendance in children's programs. Now Rozana is enjoying of being with my father at school. I really felt sorry for Yaser and I.
.
.
.
By the way, we are going to Mehrdad's parents tonight, My mom is in Mashad, My dad is invited to one of his friends, Yaser and Javad and Attiehjoon are abroad ... and we are not together again.

Hope you all a night full of prosperity and happiness, with your beloved ones, with lots of delicious food and fruits, with someones who are talking about years ago and reminding you the price of life, ..., hope you all a happy happy Yalda.

No comments: