Saturday, June 19, 2004

Acting proudly

Yesterday we were invited to someone's home.I like them very much so woke up very excitedly in the morning. I collect some souvenirs from our last trips for them and then make go . When we gpt there I found a cold environment all over the air. I gave the host's daughter my gifts but no thanks!!!She paid no attention to me.She even talked to me very rarely, just the moments she needs something.This kind of behaviour at first, made me very upset.I was realy ready to cry .
But after some moments I thought if she wants not to talk with me it's her problem.SHE will lose the chance of chatting ME ,so the person who should be sorry is her not me.
After this moment I found a kind of relaxation in myself.I enjoyed all times of the party with others but her.
We have a sentence in our religion which says"Act proudly to someone who acts proudly with you!"
Last night will be registered in my mind because I learned a new way of thinking which helps me to enjoy my life more than before.
What do you think? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she has had a problem at that time.I agree with your idea.you did best reaction.