Monday, June 14, 2004

With no title

Last night my father had a small operation on his back.At first he had decided to do it in Mashhad(our home town) but yesterday suddenly he made his decision and went to the hospital.
I didn't know anything about it.He phoned from the doctor's office and said I'm going into the room!!!!I was really shocked.Our home is about 20 km far from there and Mehrdad (my husband) was going to be late.I know all of these are lame reasons for not going to the hospital ,so I was completely upset all last night.I promised him to come today and I'll certainly make it but at that time , when he needed me me I wasn't there.Even if he had told me yesterday morning I would definitly go there.
My mom and brothers aren't here at the moment and he is all by himself.I'm really shy of myself but the time is gone and I missed last night when he needs my care.
I don't know if you were in my shoes what would you do but some moments in life are so priceless which you cann't never ever back to them and remake them as you desire.
At this tiem I don't want even to look at myself in the mirror . I don't want to face this unkind Somi!

No comments: