Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Busy and ...

Maybe you understand that i haven't written in my blog for a few days.The reason is my time which have been full(Is this sentence correct ?)I was realy busy and tired .The worse is my fault which I made at work.Although my boss didn't say anything or at least pretend to it but It was very bad and made me nervouse.Hope these days finish .
Last night we went to Farahzad,one of cool resorts in Tehran,to eat dinner.If you have ever been there you can imagin beds which people are sitting on them and eating tea ,sour milk ,kabab , Dizi .... and smoking, specially GHELYUN which is something like an intertainment for Iraninas.
It was amazing seeing that there is no GHELYUN on beds.The owner said it is illegal.None of us used to smoke so it has no difference for us but i know lots of people who like it and look at it as a habbit not addiction instrument .
I think this decision isn't true.If our police wants to stop smoking ,it must stop delivering addictives ,not GHELYUN which isn't very dengerous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am agree somaye khanom Gol >:D< (yaser)