Saturday, June 05, 2004

Loving living

Today i read about a chinease astronomer who has predicted a nearly earthquake in Tehran.Like before i was frightened agained and pray to God not to make it.The astronomer predicted the quake out of the shape of the clouds which are over Tehran .They say he had predicted Bam earthquake which about 40000 people died . He said the percentage is about 68% .
You see,it's come very near ,it's more than possible ,it's coming to almost.
We,people living in Tehran, know this situation but still keep on living like before . Maybe because we love living ,and it's my main reason to be frightened.i cannot say there is no difference.YES there is.I love living with my parents,Dear husband,friends,colleuges and everybody who i meet everyday in the streets,shoppings ,etc.And I ask The omnisience God not to leave me alive when my dearest ones are death after the quake.
How sweet is living with your beloved ones!

No comments: