Sunday, March 19, 2006

Photoblog-9


Happy New Year. Today is the last day of the year and tonight at 21:55 New Year takes the place of the old one. According to the solar calendar it's very exact and real; based on the period earth needs to have a complete turn around the sun; a symbol of unity and management.
Actually last year was a good one for me, I still was allowed to continue my life and improve it the way I wish.
I hope everyone to enjoy the moments of changing year as much as possible and have a year full of prosperity and success in front.
Happy New Year.

p.s. I'm going to Shiraz for the holidays, I try to update my blog if possible but just want to say maybe no update for 10 days.
Wish see you all kind readers after the time.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Have a good holiday and we look forward to your safe return.